Monday, November 27, 2006

SPELLING WORDSUNIT 13
safe
ate
save
rain
wait
day
say
play
stay
may
PERSONAL SPELLER WORDS
stain
daisy
spray
plate
raisin
Reading
We will also be reading A Chair For My Mother
Comprehension:predicting main idea and details sequencing
vocabulary-change, bargain, tulip, savings, spoiled, delivered
Math
Math Concepts covered this week are:
-adding two-digit numbers with regrouping-using addition alogrithm-money
WRITERS WORKSHOP
Students will be using comparisons in their writing.The dress was as white as snow.

Waiting for the Mail

Every day without fail
I wait for the mail
In rain and snow and hail,
I wait for the mail!

I wait for a letter from my pen pal, Jay,
Who lives in a country that is far away.
Finally, on Friday, his letter comes my way,
And I write Jay back the very next day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home